Special: $75 per hour*
Winter is a time where you need to look after yourself - so treat yourself to a hot rock massage today.
What are the Benefits of Hot Rock Massage?
Heat is deeply relaxing and helps to warm and release tight muscles allowing your muscles to relax. The warmth of the stones improves circulation and lymphatic drainage and calms the nervous system. Relaxation is essential when we are stressed and anxious as it interrupts the production of stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline and encourages dopamine and serotonin production.
Who would Benefit from Hot Rock Massage?
If you have had high stress, the flu (but now recovered), general fatigue, aches and pains or sore tight muscles, then hot stone massage will benefit you. The heat will soothe and ease pain and tension, flush wastes.
Contraindications for Hot Rock Massage
- Infectious skin diseases, rashes or open wounds
- Immediately after surgery
- People prone to blood clots
- Immediately after chemotherapy or radiation, unless recommended by your doctor
* This massage does not qualify for health rebates.