Special: $65 per hour*
The perfect massage for you to counter the effects of stress, tension and lack of rest.
What Are the Benefits of a Bamboo Massage?
- Melt away stubborn knots and tension
- Increase joint and muscle flexibility
- Improve sports performance and endurance
- Decrease pain and healing time for injuries
- Increase energy and vitality
- Soothe away stress
- Improve overall health and well-being
- Renew your body and calm your mind
What is a Bamboo Massage?
A bamboo massage is the use of hollow bamboo canes that are warmed or used at room temperature in general massage. Bamboo massage is a technique that incorporates bamboo stalks of varying lengths and diameters to provide deep-tissue work. The massage itself promotes circulation, sensory nerve perception, and lymphatic drainage and provides a deep sense of relaxation and well-being.
Contraindications for a Bamboo Massage
- Infectious skin diseases, rashes or open wounds
- Immediately after surgery
- People prone to blood clots
- Immediately after chemotherapy or radiation, unless recommended by your doctor