What is Past Life Regression?
Past Life Regression is a therapeutic technique for recalling and re-experiencing your past lives directly. Past Life Regression can help you heal and change for the better any internal conflict. Our past life includes memories and moments that have feelings and emotions attached. These are carried over to our current life and can impact us negatively. Past Life Regression Therapy can help you to discover what specific events are connected to certain behaviours and feelings in your current life. By dealing with this pain, you will be able to better understand your emotions and move on.
Use of Past Life Regression
Past life regression is commonly used to:
- Pinpoint the source of our current problems to clear and effectively transform them
- It can also be very helpful in clarifying repeating life patterns
- Provide insight regarding your current relationships
- Past Life Regression is also used as a spiritual tool to enhance spiritual growth
- To possibly discover who you were in a past life
Life and Past Lives
Everything that we experience in this life and previous lives is stored in our subconscious mind. Within these memories are our strengths, weaknesses, attitudes, behaviour patterns, insights and opinions. Sometimes these past memories re-surface in our current incarnation causing blockages, fears, phobias or illnesses that stop us from moving ahead. Past Life Regression therapy enables you to access these memories to help you understand why you react the way you do in certain situations, why you seem to attract the same type of partner, why you have chronic pain and to help release fears and phobias.